5.09.2011

The Bomber
































This perfect Aviator that you see is from Morgan. Now you understand why I sold my other one, this one is so perfect and it's price too. I also wear on these pictures, leather shorts from ZARA ans Sasha boots that I bought a few years ago.
I never sell or throw my clothes unless I already have a lot of the same sorts of clothes, because Fashion is an eternal resumption.

5 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

loving the jacket, looks quite good on you

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

ALLAROUNDEVE a dit…

Badass.

EAK

Anne a dit…

gorgeous photos and outfit. i love your blog!

marie hamm. a dit…

gah! that jacket is seriously rad! if i had it i wouldnt take it off! even when it got to be over 100 here in la... lol. Totally in love.

<3m
www.themavenpost.com

Shoes Online UK a dit…

Great blog i find the information in this blog very helpful well done